When preparing for your next project, please keep in mind the following details:
- PROJECT DESCRIPTION – Provide a name that best describes the project; this description will be indicated on your billing to help you refer to the project when completed.
- SIZE – Indicate the final trim size of the piece (width x height) and folded size (if folded).
- STOCK – Specify the paper/substrate to be printed on (weight, coating, color, grade, etc.).
- PAGE COUNT – Breakdown the pages to be printed (i.e. 16pp self or 16pp + 4pp).
- BINDING – Specify the type of binding (i.e. saddle stitch, perfect bound, wire-o) and the side to bind on.
- NUMBER OF COLORS – Indicate the number of colors and/or PMS number (s) and name (i.e. PMS 185 Red) to be printed in.
- QUANTITY – Specify the total number of pieces that you would like to print, mail and/or get samples of; if numerous lots, please indicate number of lots and quantity per lot.
- DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS – Specify the final destination, packing instructions (carton pack, shrink wrap, skid pack, etc) and shipping method (FedEx, UPS, USPS , etc) of your finished product. Include the contact name, address, phone number and email address.
- DUE DATE – Indicate the date on which you would like to have the finished product shipped out.
Additional Mailing Information Needed:
- CLASS OF MAIL – Indicate the class of mail you would like to use.
- MAIL LIST – Specify whether a list will be provided, or if you need us to procure one for you.
- INDICIA – If using a non-profit Indicia, indicate the permit number, company name (as registered at USPS) and city of origin.
- DROP DATE – Advise the requested drop date by the post office.
*Please note that mailing projects will be estimated based on meeting the USPS standards.